A large and party tesselated rock platform along the Kimmerikong Ridge has two sets of Aboriginal rock art, documented by both Campbell and McCarthy. Campbell in 1899 recorded three breamlike fish and an oval. McCarthy later (in 1958) recorded a “swimming and barred eel”, which Campbell overlooked.
McCarthy also noted “rocks strewn all over the surface”, and it would be easy to imagine from the position of these rocks that they were deliberately placed; many are stacked, and some are sitting upright on their sides.
About fifty metres north-west are more stone arrangements, which were also noted by McCarthy. Multiple piles of stone, some about half a metre in height, are situated in close proximity.
Note: As a restricted nature reserve, photography of Aboriginal engraving sites is not allowed without a permit.