Located on a gully below Linden Ridge, this tall and impressive overhang has the the name “L Barnett” written on the wall, dated 1954, or 1959.
The shelter has a number of charcoal figures that appear to be of indigenous provenance in how they are drawn, although the shapes are unusual. One panel has a large upright human figure, a smaller human and two emu tracks.
There is a also a second, smaller and more weathered human figure.
This figure in this panel, while drawn using a typical infill technique, looks somewhat unusual in it’s shape.
Another panel has three even more unusual figures – the one on the right is partly outlined in red ochre. There’s also a positive hand print.